TERMS and CONDITIONS
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
1. Hourly bookings cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled pickup will be charged for 100% of the reservation. Bookings cancelled from 48 hours to two weeks prior will be charged 50% of the reservation. If the time slot is subsequently booked by another client, the cancelled reservation will be fully refunded minus a $40 admin fee.
2. Point-to-Point reservations are fully refundable up to 12 hours before the scheduled time. Reservations not cancelled at least 12 hours in advance will be charged a $40 cancellation fee.
3. All clients who do not show up for their reserved transportation within 15 minutes of their reserved time will be considered a no-show and will be charged the full rate of their reservation.
4. Special exceptions will be made for verified flight delays. Should your flight be delayed, we will do our best to accommodate your new arrival time at no extra charge!
1. Tipping option is available during checkout simply for your convenience. Don't feel obligated to tip ahead of time, especially if this is your first trip with us. At TC Black we believe tips are earned, not an entitlement! (NOTE: When providing corporate/subcontractor services, a 20% admin and gratuity surcharge may be added to the total amount billed.)
2. Rates quoted prior to service are only an initial estimate of cost of services reserved. Change of pickup or dropoff address, wait time, tolls, additional stops and/or additional services may change the final price.
1. TC Black is not liable in the unlikely event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date or providing a refund as appropriate.
2. Client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by the client or any members of their party. A cleaning fee of up to $300 will be assessed for any excessive mess such as spilled beverages, bodily fluids, etc. Client agrees that smoking, vaping, or alcohol consumption is not permitted in our vehicles. The driver has the right to terminate transportation without refund if there is a blatant indiscretion on the part of a client.
Lost and Found
TC Black will not be held responsible for articles left in vehicles, however we will make every effort to reunite you with your lost item should you leave it behind!
Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating or luggage capacity. Requesting a vehicle that does not accommodate the number of passengers and/or luggage at pickup location will result in cancellation of service and charged the full base rate.
Children's car seats
Car seats are not required in for-hire vehicles per RCW 46.61.687. If you choose to bring your own seat or booster, you must install the seat yourself due to liability concerns.
Your personal information will only be used by TC Black or its contracted drivers for the purpose of rendering service or to collect payments for services rendered. Your email address is used for sending confirmations, information and service enhancements.